- September 14, 2017
- Posted by: IndianaJaney
KinAdvantage starts this course by explaining the spectrum of work assessments and the elements that can be part of those assessments. Our goals are to help you select the right assessment for the job, and to give you a road map for performing a valid, reliable worksite assessment.
Take this course to
- help guide rehabilitation efforts
- plan return to work programs
- advance a disability claim or insurance claim
- move into a new area of practice
You will learn
- the difference between various work related assessments and how can they be used
- what tools you need for a worksite assessment
- how to collect the information you need in a timely fashion
- how to evaluate the data and create a meaningful report.
It would help if
- you have a health care background
- you understand how to do a physical demands analysis
Launch your learning experience now!